The registration deadline is August 25, 2023.
If you are interested in submitting a project proposal, please consider the questions below:
- What risk and beneficial factors can be identified from clinical or public health data in our patient safety focus areas?
- Medication Errors
- Diagnostic Errors
- Lapses in Care
- Procedural/Surgical Errors
- How can we analyze single and/or multiple clinical or public health data to better understand factors that affect patient safety and related process and clinical outcomes?
- How can interdisciplinary approaches and promote the development and application of new insights and approaches in analyzing clinical and public health data?
- How can we use existing tools or develop new tools to drive discovery of new insights?
- What algorithms would help existing/new tools in analyzing clinical and public health data?
- What types of errors and potential measures would benefit most from existing/new tools or analyses?
- How can we use clinical and public health to alleviate health disparities?